01 09 10

Monday, July 23, 2012

I LOVE the weekend recap

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! As you know, we went to NC to visit family and celebrate my nephew's 1st birthday. I will never forget the sweet sound of Jaxon singing "Happy Birthday" to his brother Graham. He was so excited to celebrate his brother's birthday. It was great to spend some quality time with our two precious nephews.










Thank you Josh & Melissa for hosting a fun weekend. We LOVE you!


On Sunday as we were driving home, Michael and I were able to watch/listen to our church online (another reason why I LOVE Seacoast Church). I LOVE how God speaks to us everyday and knows exactly what we need to hear to help us get through this thing called life. Briefly, the message was about LOVE and how God's LOVE endures through all things and no matter what struggles life brings us we must always remember that God is good all the time.

We were reminded of Romans 8:28:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

In all things. What an amazing promise, right?? Even in the darkest moments, God is working for the good of those who LOVE him. Thank you, God!


Have a fabulous week, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!