01 09 10

Monday, August 27, 2012

I LOVE Beth Moore: Living Proof Live

This weekend, I attended my first Beth Moore conference and was blown away. She taught the word of God boldly and without any hesitation. Travis Cottrell lead us in worship while sincerely praising the Lord. The best part of the weekend was the time I was able to spend with my mom and sister-in-law. We stayed up late, shopped, and greatly enjoyed each others company. My mom has wanted to meet Travis Cottrell for the longest time and thanks to his niece and my sister-in-law, Ashley, she was able to this weekend. I LOVED seeing the surprised look on her face when I told her that he was expecting us. The weekend went by too quickly and I wasn't ready to see it end. If you haven't been to a Beth Moore conference before, I highly recommend gathering your best girlfriends and going - you won't be disappointed!








While we were having girl time, Michael took Hannah on a Saturday morning date to the beach. They looked for seashells and played at the beach before cooling off with some icecream. He is already looking forward to their next date!



I hope your week is off to a great start!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Hope yall had a wonderful time. My mom and I went last year and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my fondest memories are of the conferences I went to with your mom. I know she loved meeting Travis. Next time I want to go.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!