01 09 10

Friday, August 10, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

TGIF!! Now, hurry up 5:00!

Today's flashback is...




Fashion Plates!




If you are a 20 or 30 something year old girl and didn't play with fashion plates growing up then you missed out! Fashion plates allowed your inner fashionista to show at an early age. You would design your outfit using the plates provided and line them up which would create an outline of your chosen model. You would then trace the model with your desired colors and wha-la...you have created your own fashion masterpiece. 

Fashion plates is still around, although, it has adapted with the times and is online. On the website, you can design your own outfit and have it shipped to you. Seriously??!???! How cool is that. I would have LOVED this as a kid, although, my parents wallets would not have LOVED it. 

I believe I am going to act like I am 12 years old and design myself and outfit on Fashion Plates...

What about you? Did you LOVE fashion plates? 
LOVE, sje

I know you all want to click on the link and design yourself an outfit...or two!  ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!