01 09 10

Friday, August 17, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

This week was filled with easy workdays, relaxing nights with my husband, and a great conversation with a group of amazing ladies. I will give this week an A+!

This weekend I am going to a baby shower for one of my best friends. Jenn is having a little girl, Reese, in October and I am so excited to celebrate this exciting time in her life. Not to mention, I'll be able to see and hangout with some of my best college girlfriends. Let the reminiscing begin!!

Today's Flashback is...



Jenn Meendering when she was known as JenDub! 
It's only appropriate, right? Plus, Reese will want to see these pic's one day :)


































Jenn - You are the most adorable preggo! I can't wait to celebrate you this weekend. LOVE you!


I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!