01 09 10

Friday, August 24, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

I am so excited for this weekend. As I write this, my mom and sister-in-law are on their way to Charleston for the weekend. We are attending the Living Proof Live with Beth Moore Conference tonight and tomorrow. The ever-so-talented Travis Cottrell will also be there leading us in worship. My best friend, Britney and her mom are also going. Boy, I am blessed!

This week was the beginning of school for Charleston kids. I have many friends who are teachers that have either already started classes or will next week which made me think of today's flashback...




Lisa Frank!





I used to LOVE to go back-to-school shopping. When I was in elementary school, I had to have everything Lisa Frank. Her colorful images were extremely popular at Millis Road Elementary School. All of my girlfriends had Lisa Frank folders, trapper keepers, stickers and lunchboxes and we LOVED each and every one of them. 

I wonder if Lisa Frank is still popular today? She has a website so I know she is still around. I assume today's youngsters LOVE everything Twilight and Justin Bieber. I can't say that I blame them...

Did you LOVE Lisa Frank back-in-the-day? Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje


1 comment:

  1. you KNOW I loved Lisa Frank. I'm also pretty sure I subscribed to her mailing club. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!