01 09 10

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I LOVE original wall art

I LOVE photography. I LOVE looking at creative pictures taken by ordinary people. I took two years of photography class in high school and absolutely LOVED it. I knew that "when I grew up" I would have pictures all over my home. Well, I'm grown up and I can honestly say that I do have pictures all over my home - they just aren't mine. My husband gets all the credit. Even though he isn't a professional and only takes pictures for our home, there is no doubt that he has talent. He just got two of his pictures blown up and printed on canvas (Thanks Brandon!). He then handmade the frames and wrapped the canvas around the frames. I have a talented husband!

Here is our latest original wall art:




What is an original way that you LOVE to decorate?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!