01 09 10

Monday, August 27, 2012

I LOVE to mix & match, part 2

After writing my mix & match post, I found out that most of you also LOVED the idea of mixing & matching but felt lost when it came time to putting an outfit together. I am a visual learner so if I am able to see an example, I am able to get it. Otherwise, I am lost. So, for my fellow visual learners, I have put together some mix & match outfits that I would wear and maybe you would too!

All items from Forever 21
Forever 21 Mix & Match

All items from J Crew

J Crew Mix & Match



All Items from Target


Target Mix & Match



All Items from Francesca's

Francesca mix & match



All Items from Express

Express mix & match



It is a little easier to understand now that you have seen some examples? Would you wear any of these outfits? Let me know if you try the mix & match look! 

LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!