01 09 10

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I LOVE What Not To Wear



You know the TV show, What Not To Wear? I LOVE it. I used to watch this show all the time and for some unknown reason I stopped. Last night, I caught an episode of What Not To Wear and I fell in LOVE with it all over again.

One thing you may not know about me...I have a part time job as a stylist. Although, not the stylist that you are picturing. I choose clothes for different body types, not for one particular person. Everything is done online. My boss has hundreds of clients who she writes style articles for and I tell them what pieces of clothing (generally) will flatter their body type the best. I am by no means a fashion expert but I can tell you what not to wear, ha! It's a lot of fun.

Now you can understand why I LOVE What Not To Wear. Watching this show is a learning session for me.  I LOVE watching Stacy & Clinton increase someones confidence by explaining to them what looks best on them while keeping in mind their personal style.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll start styling individual people. If so, I may have to buy What Not To Wear DVDs to study up :)

LOVE, sje

3 comments:

  1. I love watching this show. I will volunteer to be your first individual style session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be wonderful! I love reading your transformation progress - it sounds like you are killing it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. It's great. I am feeling great.

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!