01 09 10

Monday, August 20, 2012

I LOVED Jenn's baby shower

Yesterday, I attended a baby shower celebrating my friend Jenn and her baby girl, Reese. Kayley and Audra did an amazing job planning the shower. The theme of the shower matched Reese's nursery: grey, pink, and elephants. It has been way too long since I have been able to hang out with these girls and I LOVED seeing each of them.

The food table.

The diaper cake made by Kayley

The beautiful momma, Jenn. 

Decorated onesies. 

The onesie I made for Reese.

Jenn opening her gifts. 

The elephant I gave Reese (Thanks Mrs. Baker!)


LOVE my Alpha Phi's! 

Jenn & Me

Jenn and her mom.

LOVE my old roommates.

Jenn with the hostesses, Audra & Kayley


I can't wait to meet Reese! 
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. You girls are darlin'!! Loved seeing these pics Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!