01 09 10

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I LOVE the Emmys

I LOVE the Emmys for two reasons. 1) Fashion...duh! and 2) it's the start of premier week! I can not wait to finally see new episodes of my favorite television shows. Remember me talking about this last year?

Congrats to my favorite show, Modern Family, for sweeping the comedy category again at the Emmys.

If you haven't watched Modern Family yet...you need to. It comes on ABC tonight at 9pm. It is hilarious! 

I was extremely impressed with Emmy fashion this year. There were so many beautiful dresses it was hard for me to narrow it down to my top three favorites but here it goes: 

3) Tina Fey. I LOVED this dress. She wore a deep red Vivienne Westwood gown with an embellished neckline, worn with Fred Leighton jewelry, a Roger Vivier clutch and Jimmy Choo heels. My favorite part of this gown is the neckline (maybe because my wedding gown had the same shape) and I LOVED seeing her in something other than black. 



2) Julie Bowen. I couldn't stop looking at how beautiful she looked. She wore an electric yellow strapless gown by Monique Lhuillier, Jimmy Choo heels, Bochic jewels and a Swarovski clutch. I LOVE the neon color and her hair style complemented this dress perfectly. 



and for my #1 pick....



1) Leslie Mann. She rocked this dress and I fell in LOVE with it the moment I saw it. She wore Naeem Khan gown with contrasting turquoise Lorraine Schwartz jewels. She looked glamorous and comfortable which, in my opinion, is fashion perfection when pulled off correctly. 



Who topped your best dressed list at the Emmys? What TV show are you most looking forward to this fall? 
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!