01 09 10

Monday, September 10, 2012

I LOVE Fall Fashion

This morning I walked out the door and it was 70 degrees and sunny - beautiful! I instantly became more excited for the fall than I already was. I LOVE fall for multiple reasons; one of the reasons being fall fashion.

This year's fall trends are fun and can be applied to your wardrobe no matter what your personal style is. Below I have highlighted a few fall trends and have put together an outfit showcasing that particular trend. Thanks to polyvore I am able to style outfits just how I like them. I would wear these outfits, would you?


Fall Trend- Leather


Fall Trend - Colorblocking


Fall Trend - Military


Fall Trend - Jumpsuits


Fall Trend - Printed Denim


Fall Trend - Metallic


Which fall trend are you most excited to wear? I LOVE all these trends but my favorite is the military. I foresee a military style jacket and combat boots making their way into my wardrobe this fall! 

Happy Shopping! 

LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!