01 09 10

Friday, September 7, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

TGIF! This has been the longest short week. I am so ready for a restful, do-nothing, weekend.

New York Fashion Week started yesterday and I can't wait to see what the designers have to show. I am most excited to see what celebrities are wearing and which designers they are most impressed with. What do you think of when you hear about NY Fashion Week? I instantly think of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Why? Who knows. Maybe because they attended school at NYU and live there full time. Maybe because of their sometimes marvelous and sometimes hideous fashion that is photographed on the streets of NY. It's probably because the media shows them constantly at whatever show they attend.




With that being said, let's flashback to when they were very young and thought they could sing.

Today's flashback is...




"I am the cute one" by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Thank goodness they got rid of that stylist! 


Please tell me that y'all had their whole tape and listened to it every time your family took a road trip...'cause I certainly did. I knew these lyrics by heart and would sing them in the back of our station wagon. Even though they couldn't sing well, I still LOVED them. 

I hope y'all have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!