01 09 10

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I LOVE Rewined Candles

I LOVE candles. I LOVE local businesses. I LOVE wine. So, naturally I was drawn to Rewined Candles the moment I came across them. 



Last year, Michael and I were walking around the farmer's market and came across the Rewined Candle booth. I instantly fell in LOVE. I bought the Riesling (which smells amazing) and gave it to my aunt for Christmas. We burned it during our family Christmas party and everyone talked about how wonderful it smelled. They are all natural soy wax candles that are made into recycled wine bottles.  There are eight flavors to choose from: Cabernet, Champagne, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Sauvignon Blanc. Each flavor is designed to reflect the flavors in that particular wine.

Normally, an 11oz Rewined Candle is $28 but there is a Living Social deal going on where you can buy this candle for $19!! You know I bought one and I highly recommend you buy one (or more) as well. No, I don't know the owner. No, I don't get any for free if I recommend this to other people. Yes, I want to pass on a great deal for a great product that I LOVE and I know you will too. They also make great, original gifts!

Click here to go to the Rewined website for more information.

Click here to buy the Living Social deal (you have 7 days remaining) or to read more about them.

Hope y'all are having a great 'hump' day!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!