01 09 10

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I LOVED Labor Day Weeked

I LOVED Labor Day weekend and not just because it was a three day weekend. One of my best friends from Greensboro came to visit me in Charleston and we had a blast. We stayed up late talking and catching up and I took her to some of my favorite places in Charleston. After she left, I spent time  watching the entire marathon of The Hills resting and allowing myself to do nothing. It was wonderful!

Best friends since kindergarten.

Ashley found the Belkie bear she gave me in 6th grade.

If you know Ashley then you know there has to be popcorn when she is around. 

Cheering on AppState as we received a beating from ECU. 

Dinner at Coast (the bright light in the background). Also, this is the ally in the movie Dear John.

 Lots of laughs were had at dinner. 

Finishing off the night dancing at Trio. 



I can't wait to do it all over again in October when our other long-time friend, Maggy, will be joining us.



It's a short work week - we can do it! Have a good one!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOO for October and so jealous of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet for writing this!!! I loved our weekend together, and I loved the snacks you got me!!! Can't wait for October! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!