01 09 10

Friday, October 5, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

First, I need to say congrats to Jenn & Danny on their precious baby girl, Reese. She was born yesterday and weighed 9lbs 9oz. I LOVE her already and can't wait to meet her. You two are going to be wonderful parents!

Reese Juliana Meendering


Second, happy Homecoming Weekend AppState! I hope everyone who is going back to Boone this weekend has a great time. I am staying here in Chucktown and two of my best friends from high school, Maggy & Ashley, are coming to visit...I can.not.wait!


Third, that brings me to today's flashback...



Homecoming Court - Senior year of high school - Maggy, Ashley & I

at the Pep Rally

at the game

We've come a long way since our RHS days...ha!


Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, these pictures make my life and I cannot wait for this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are still beautiful - from the inside out! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!