01 09 10

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I LOVE Halloween Parties


This Saturday will mark the 3rd year of our Annual Halloween Party and I can not wait! I LOVE hosting get-together's, especially, when a holiday is involved. I will jump at the opportunity to decorate our condo, make themed food and drinks, and have our friends over for a good time. Have no doubt friends - costumes are a must!

Here's a look at our Halloween costumes the past 2 years (yes, Michael is a gorilla every year):





You better believe I have been "pinteresting" like crazy to get some idea's for this year's bash! Here are some idea's that I LOVE and just might have to do this year:

*I made this dip last year and fell in LOVE with it. I will be making it again this year!*











Do you LOVE Halloween Parties as much as I do? What are some fun Halloween recipes that you've used in the past? What about decorating advice? I need all the help I can get :)

LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!