01 09 10

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I LOVE Halloween

Happy Halloween, friends! Clearly, by now, y'all know that I LOVE Halloween. I LOVE decorating, dressing up, seeing kids dressed up, etc. We don't get any trick-or-treaters since we live in a condo complex with very few children. I can't wait until we have our own house with kids running up to the door in their cute costumes asking for candy. So, so fun. I want to be the "good" house that gives out full candy bars instead of the minis so that kids come to our house every year, ha, remember "those" houses?

Since we won't be waiting by the door with candy, Michael and I will be watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on ABC.



How are you celebrating Halloween tonight? 
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!