01 09 10

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I LOVE "If I Were..."

I found this tag on the blog Sunshine! and I LOVED it. If you LOVE this tag, put it on your blog (with your answers, of course) and tag me and give me the link so I can read yours!


If I were a gemstone, I'd be an emerald.


If I were a scent, I'd be the Christmas tree scent.


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be cowboy boots.


If I were the weather, I'd be a sunny, 75 degree day.


If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile.


If I were a car, I'd be a Jeep Grand Cherokee.


If I were a time of day, I'd be sunset.


If I were a month, I'd be May.


If I were a place, I'd be the beach.


If I were a liquid, I'd be sweet tea.


If I were a taste, I'd be chocolate.


If I were a sea animal, I'd be a starfish.


If I were a food, I'd be pizza.


If I were a colour, I'd be pink.


If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a guitar.


If I were a flower, I'd be a gerbera daisy.


If I were a planet, I'd be earth.


If I were an object, I'd be a sailboat.


If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry.


If I were a sound, I'd be a toddlers laugh.


If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday.


What about you?? Don't forget to comment on my blog if you write one of your own so I can read yours! 
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. i love your answers!
    here is mine.
    http://www.mylivelymind.blogspot.com/2012/09/tag-if-i-were.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love toddlers and babies laughing!!! Cute answer!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!