01 09 10

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I LOVE Kate's class & Forever 21

Two things today:

First, Kate is one of my sorority sisters and she teaches 1st grade at Blowing Rock School in North Carolina. Her class is in need of 3 Nook tablets in order for her students to have access to multiple books and get used to reading with this type of technology. All she needs from us is a vote! Click here to read more about why she needs 3 Nook tablets and to vote for her class. You can vote everyday so please help a "sista" out!
Again, Click Here to vote for Kate's class!

Second, Forever 21 is killing it lately. Britney and I went last night and I could have easily spent way too much money (I didn't!) because I wanted almost everything I saw. I do LOVE Forever 21 but I don't usually walk through each section LOVING everything I see and filling my arm up with clothes. No worries, I did buy the fringe boots that I fell in LOVE with the moment I saw them. I LOVE all of these but after shopping yesterday I am adding the below items to the list :)

*These made their way home with me*



*This wasn't in the store yet but will be mine*





Don't forget to vote for Kate's class!!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!