01 09 10

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I LOVE Random Thoughts

I give full credit of this post to my friend, Allison, who wrote an "Off Topic Tuesday" post and I thought that concept would be perfect for my blog today. Thanks Allison and I hope you don't mind that I am stealing your idea :)

The beginning and end of every month is very busy at work so I apologize for the lack of posts this week. With that being said, I've thought about writing a few different posts but clearly never got around to it. So, today, you can read all of those "would be posts" in one.

I am fully aware this post might reveal how scattered my mind tends to be but I am 100% okay with that. Enjoy! 


~ I LOVE Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt with a sprinkle of semi-sweet chocolate chips. This is my favorite dessert right now. It is delicious!



~ I LOVE Emily Giffin. She is my favorite author and I just started reading her newest book and I have already fallen in LOVE with it.



~ I LOVE Darius Rucker. He just got invited into The Grand Ole Opry which is a huge deal in the country music world - congrats! Also, his new single is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I heard it yesterday and fell in LOVE with it.



~ I dream a lot and 9 times out of 10 my dreams are extremely vivid. Unfortunately, they are usually nightmares but that is a whole other post in itself. Last night I dreamed about painting stripes on bedroom walls. Seriously, I dreamed that I walked into multiple rooms and painted stripes on the wall (if you can tell me what that means, please do). Out of all the rooms, my favorite was one that looked similar to this:

Instead of using two different colors, use the same color in flat & glossy paint. I LOVE this and will do this in my house one day.


~It's apple season and I LOVE Honey Crisp apples. They are the best, in my opinion!



The work week is half way over...we can do this!!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I totally get the wall thing. The new place we live....every room is a different color. Bedrooms are yellow, green and orange. The bathroom is blue and green. The front room is rust and the kitchen is burgandy and black. I HAVE NEVER had colored walls. I always loved going to your Mom's house because she would always paint and use colors. I was just to chicken!!!!!! Yes, I could for sure do a Random post......may have to borrow that!!!!!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!