01 09 10

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I LOVE redesign

As y'all can clearly tell - I decided to redo the look of my blog. Change is a good thing, right?! Here are some tips on how to navigate my "new" blog:

~This new template makes searching my blog for posts, pictures, recipes, whatever, much easier. To the left of the page where it reads "Classic" there is an arrow to choose which way you would like to read this blog. If you are in search for a specific post you can switch the way you are viewing my blog. The best way to understand this is to try it out on your own. You'll see how easy it will be to find something specific.

~To the right of the page you'll see a black bar; hover over this bar to find the sections "About Me", "Followers" (which you should be if you aren't), "Blog Archive", "Blogs I LOVE", and "Subscribe" (remember to do this so you get my blog posts by email).

~The search bar is now at the top, right side of the page so if you want to read all my posts about one subject (example: beach, fashion, etc), that's where you'll type it in.

~If you want to get back to the home page, click "Home" on the top, left side of the page or click on the blog title.

~At the bottom of each post you have the option to share it on Google+, Twitter, or like it on Facebook. You have my permission - share your little heart out!

Easy, right?! I think the new design is much more polished and will make reading my posts easier. Don't ya think?

Wow...three posts in one day. It must be my Friday ;)

I promise there won't be any more posts today!

LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Glad you found me, love to find Charleston bloggers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!