01 09 10

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I LOVE the weekend recap

So, if you didn't already guess from Thursday's post, Michael and I spent the weekend in Boone, NC. We got coffee at Stick Boy every morning, spent time out in the yard with our nephews, ate dinner at The Peddler, went to the AppState football game, and shared lots of laughs. We had a wonderful weekend with family (although, missing Daniel and Ash) and LOVED every minute. 


Me and the statue of Doc Watson

awesome picture of the house

at the AppState game

LOVE Stick Boy

Nina and her grandbabies

Nephews running up the driveway

LOVE my hubby

Michael and I with our nephew, Graham

family at The Peddler

Michael with Jaxon & Graham

Josh, Melissa, Jaxon & Graham

Jaxon riding in the truck with Pops

Cheering for AppState

LOVE my nephew, Graham

Nina, Pops, and their grandbabies

Cutest. 

My handsome nephews in the fall leaves.

Have a great week, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!