01 09 10

Friday, November 9, 2012

I LOVE Bloomingdale's Holiday Collection

I was window shopping online at Bloomingdale's this week and they have a fabulous holiday collection; I just had to share. I put together a few party outfit inspirations. Hope you LOVE them as much as I do! (There are thumbnails at the bottom of each set directing you to each item in the set - just in case you can't resist what you see)

This first look is my absolute favorite. This is for the girl who LOVES to sparkle and shine. I would LOVE to wear this to one of my holiday parties this year!

Holiday Shine




This next look is for the ultra-feminine. The tuxedo style top has a touch of sparkle on the neck-tie. The lace skirt softens the top which creates a wonderful, feminine style. 

Feminine Holiday Style




This next set proves how versatile one pair of pants can be. Whether you want your look to be feminine, chic or full of shine; these pants will do the trick!

1 pant, 3 ways



This outfit is my second favorite. Y'all know that I LOVE lace and feel that it is the perfect style for the holiday's. I LOVE the pop of green in the earrings to spice up this look. 
Lace Holiday outfit





Long sleeved dresses are my absolute favorite during the colder months. They are classy and always impress. If I were attending a cocktail party over the holiday's, I would choose one of these dresses! Long Sleeved Holiday Dresses




What holiday collections have you fallen in LOVE with? 
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!