01 09 10

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I LOVE change (again)

Clearly, I changed the look of my blog (again). I LOVED how the last one looked, although, I didn't like that the title was so small and I wasn't able to change the size of it. So, I combined the first and second look and ended here. I am SO pleased with how it turned out and LOVE the way it looks.

Most of you already have a great title on your blog but if you are looking for a free way to update it click here. I found this on Kelly's blog and was thrilled to know I could do it myself, for free. Thank you, Kelly!

On another note...

Michael had to take me to work this morning due to the flooding downtown. My little car just wouldn't make it! Oh, fabulous downtown Charleston...


Hope you are having a great Friday eve!
LOVE, sje

6 comments:

  1. Oh yuck!!! I hope the crosstown is cleared up by the time I drive home this afternoon.

    Love the new look by the way!


    Xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw pictures of crosstown this morning and it looked bad! For your sake, I hope it is cleared up too. Luckily, I don't have to go that way. Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. I remember living downtown on Broad St. and the awful flooding. It's crazy! Loving the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out love bug! Here is another great website that I used to download some cool fonts that can be used on your blog/header -

    http://www.fonts2u.com/category.html?id=53

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!