01 09 10

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I LOVE Christmas decorating

Last night, Michael and I pulled out all of our Christmas decorations and went to work on our condo. I LOVE everything about Christmas. Now that our place is fully decorated and my radio is constantly playing Christmas music, I feel like the season has officially begun!








I highlight these two special ornaments each year. We call our tree the "E" tree and have since we've been married so our topper is always this gold sparkle E. 
The sand dollar ornament was our wedding favor. On the back, it has our names with the date we were married. So, obviously, this goes on the top of our tree every year! 
Do you LOVE to decorate for Christmas as much as I do? What are your favorite Christmas decorations?
LOVE, sje

6 comments:

  1. Favorite ornaments are from children that I have taught, ornaments my children have made and oranments that we exchange every year with my parents. Of course, precious ornaments from countries that I have been in. Your decorations are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am sure we will acquire many more special ornaments over the years. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of your decorations! We are so tired of our apartment and want to get out of there so bad, I just have no motivation to buy decorations for that place :( Guess I'll have to make up for it by decorating my office at work!

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful! You need your stockings back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lights around your door!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!