01 09 10

Friday, November 2, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Happy Friday, friends!

Before we get to today's flashback...did y'all watch the CMA's last night? Way to go, Blake Shelton, for winning Entertainer of the Year! To be honest, I was unimpressed with this year's gown choices. Some were beautiful and some were hideous not so beautiful. Although, as promised, I'll show you my top three favorite red carpet gowns (all photos via CMT):


3. Jana Kramer


2. Shawna Thompson


1. Carrie Underwood
Carrie was the obvious choice! She was absolutely the best dressed throughout the entire show. Every dress she wore while presenting looked amazing. Real life barbie? I think so. 



Now, for today's flashback...



"If I could turn back time" by Cher


This Saturday night will be the end of daylight savings so don't forget to turn back your clocks. Every time I go to remind someone, I immediately begin to think of Cher's song, "If I could turn back time" and start singing it in my head. Hey...at least I'll remember!

Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!