01 09 10

Friday, November 30, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Happy Friday, friends! Sorry I haven't posted the past couple of days but I came down with a stomach bug and was extremely under-the-weather. I'm finally feeling back to normal, thank goodness! My husband and I signed up for the Reindeer Run tomorrow morning and we are going to the A21 benefit tomorrow night so I am so happy to be feeling better. I'm not sure if it is a smart idea to be running a 5k after being sick for 2 days but we'll see how I do. We bought fun costumes to wear for the run so I'll be sharing those with you next week :)

Don't forget...you are invited to the A21 benefit too!


You are invited!
The A21 Benefit Concert featuring 
The Explorers Club and Mechanical River
When? 
Saturday, December 1st at 8:00pm
Where? 
How Art Thou? Cafe on Maybank Highway 
(beside the Terrace Theater)
Cost? 
Admission is free and the Cafe will have 
Happy Hour specials all night! 
Click here to view the event on facebook and click join if you plan on attending! 


Now for today's flashback...



Don't Break the Ice!
toysit.com

Don't Break the Ice was a game where you would hammer out pieces of the ice while trying not to break the entire thing which would make the red man fall. I used to LOVE this game. I was pretty darn good at it too :)

Did any of you LOVE Don't Break the Ice as much as I did? 

Have a great weekend, friends! 
LOVE, sje

4 comments:

  1. Aww I reallyyyy wanted to sign up for the Reindeer Run, but we have Shaun's Christmas party tonight and tomorrow is his birthday so I didn't end up doing it. I suppose if I miraculously wake up early tomorrow feeling great, maybe I'll make it down... :p

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is our first year running it - hopefully it'll be fun!

      Delete
  2. I want to do the Reindeer Run too, but uh... I don't think I'll make it to the finish line haha!! Don't break the ice... AHHHHH!!!!!


    Xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I am hoping I make it to the finish line! I am sure some walking will be involved :)

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!