01 09 10

Friday, November 9, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Happy Friday, friends! I am really looking forward to the weekend. How about you?



Today's flashback is...


Adidas Samba's!




I'm not the type of girl to swoon over shoes. I like shoes but I would much rather pick out a new handbag. Although, lately I have LOVED looking at shoes so it made me start thinking about the shoes I wore as a kid. When I was in 5th grade, Samba's were the "it" shoes. Seriously, those ugly things were what kids were begging their parents for. I was more of a tomboy at the time so I thought these shoes were so cool and would wear them to school paired with my umbros. HA - I can't help but to laugh at myself. 

Did you LOVE Samba's as much as I did? What are y'all doing this weekend? Anything fun?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!