01 09 10

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I LOVE life

Have you ever thought about thanking your mother for choosing to let you live while you were in her womb? I sure have. First, I thank the Lord for creating me. Second, thank you mom for keeping me!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book.." Psalm 139:13-16

There is no question about it - I am 100% pro-life and believe that life begins at conception. I am fully aware that a lot of women do not feel the same way I do about this subject. I am pro-life but that doesn't mean I don't support women who get pregnant unexpectantly and aren't sure what their decision is going to be. My heart goes out to these women and I would LOVE on them daily if I could. These women have a hard choice to make and I am fully aware that it isn't always a black & white situation where the answer of what to do is crystal clear. Here's where Hope Pregnancy Resource Center in Boone, NC comes in.




About Hope Pregnancy Resource Center: 
Hope Pregnancy Resource Center (Hope PRC), located in Boone, NC, is a Christian organization empowering women and men with unplanned pregnancies to make life-affirming decisions. All of our services are free and confidential, including: pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, after abortion support, education on abortion, adoption, and parenting, community referrals, and limited STD testing and treatment.
This is an amazing organization that will not criticize, judge, or look down on anyone that walks through their doors. They are here to help, educate, and encourage these women who have a difficult choice to make.

My friend, Betsy, is trying to raise $3,000 in only 2 weeks (ending November 21st) for the Hope Pregnancy Center. 100% of the money earned will go to the Center and none of it to Betsy. She is doing this because she has a heart for the Lord and for this organization and believes that every woman should be empowered to choose life for their unborn baby.  Please donate any amount you can to help her efforts in raising money for the Hope Pregnancy Center. There is only 2 weeks to donate so please do so today (and tell your friends)! Click the big yellow button on the right side of the page to donate. Thanks, friends!

Here is Betsy's welcome message:


Hello y'all!!!
As we have entered the month of November I find myself being reminded of what I am thankful for! My first thought was LIFE! I am thankful that I woke up this morning and have the opportunity to serve the Lord for another day! My prayer is that those in the womb may one day say the same thing! Because of that passion God has led to proclaim the beauty of life from conception until death. I have the absolute pleasure of raising crucial funds for the Pregnancy Resource Center.
 My goal is $3000 in two weeks. I am asking that you prayerfully consider donating to the cause of saving the lives of the unborn. EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR you give helps put resources and help in the hands women. It will enable her to decide life for her baby and the blessing of motherhood. We provide FREE pregnancy tests and FREE ultrasounds. We are working on several new programs to help young women, men, and the unborn! We want every baby to "experience life". Yet, that is only possible by the gracious gifts of others. Will you consider giving in the next two weeks?


Whether you are pro-life or pro-choice, I am sure you would say that you want the best for every woman. This organization is there to provide those options for each individual to choose for themselves. Please donate any amount so that the Hope Pregnancy Center can continue to give the best possible service to every woman who walks through their doors.


Y'all are awesome. Thanks for supporting my friend, Betsy!

LOVE, sje

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for your willingness to go above and beyond to help me raise funds for an awesome organization! God loves the "cheerful giver" and you are that! May you be overwhelmed by the blessings the Lord returns to you for your giving heart! Love, Bets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Cheering you on to $3,000 (or more)!!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!