01 09 10

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I LOVE Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Where has November, actually this entire year, gone? I am writing my Thanksgiving post today because I will not be blogging again until next week. Vacation starts at this afternoon and I will be taking full advantage of it.

We are spending Thanksgiving with my family in Florida and I am so excited. Since my parents lived over sea's for a while, this will be the first Thanksgiving together in 5 years. Last year, my parents came to Charleston in early November to celebrate the holiday but I am so excited to actually be with them on Thanksgiving Day. I will miss seeing my in-laws though - see y'all at Christmas!

I am thankful for so much that it would take multiple posts to write it all down so I will only highlight a few.
  • I am thankful for my salvation. Many days it is hard to believe that Christ would die on the cross with me in mind while knowing how many times I will fail him. He LOVES me so much that he gave up his life for me and has completely forgiven me. Thank you, Jesus! 
  • I am thankful for my husband who I fall in LOVE with more and more everyday. He is my biggest supporter and he brings out the best in me. I can honestly say that he is my best friend and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because I get to spend forever with him. 
  • I am thankful for my family. This includes my blood family, my in-laws, and my church family.  I am thankful that no matter what the circumstance they are there for me and will LOVE me through it all. These people lift me up and encourage me daily. I know that each and every person was put in my life for a reason and I am thankful for them all. 
  • I am thankful for my friends. Most of my closest friends don't live in Charleston but the bond we share continues to stay strong. I am thankful for life-long friends that will be there in an instant if I need them. We've shared lots of laughs and life changing events. I know these friends will be with me forever and I am so grateful for them. 
  • And of course, I am thankful for my health, my job, my home, my dog...all of which are very important but are self-explanatory. 
Basically, I thank the Lord for everything he has blessed me with. I am blessed more than I deserve! 

Now, let's eat! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

LOVE, sje


3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving friend!!

    Xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! So thankful for all that we've been blessed with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely list, it's so important to be thankful :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!