01 09 10

Monday, November 12, 2012

I LOVE the weekend recap

A huge THANK YOU to all the men and women who have served and are currently serving in our military. I have the utmost respect for you and am extremely grateful for your service.

Friday night, Michael and I went to Kickin Chicken for dinner and to cheer on our Tar Heels. It wasn't a pretty game but thankfully they earned that W. It was just the two of us and we had the best time. I LOVE nights like that one :)

We woke up Saturday morning and got our usual Starbucks coffee then headed downtown to the Farmer's Market. If you live in Charleston and haven't been to the Farmer's Market - you need to go. It is every Saturday until December 23rd from 8am - 2pm. We sat and watched people break dance, looked at local crafts and food, listened to local musicians, and made our way to the Rewinded booth. You can't go to the Farmer's Market without stopping by the Rewinded booth! I fell in LOVE with all the dogs that were running around with "adopt me" coats on. There was one in particular that looked like a miniature Tucker (except black) and I wanted to take him home with us. If we had a yard, I think Michael would have given in and let me take him home.

Speaking of dogs, we saw this lady taking her dog for a "stroll" - ha! We had to take a picture. 


That afternoon, we babysat George while Liz took Hannah to see Disney on Ice. We had a great time. I know you've heard me talk about how perfect Hannah and George are before but they both are seriously amazing kids. I really hope my children behave like those angels. Isn't he the cutest!?


Tucker wasn't so sure about this little person being around. He was so jealous!


Saturday night, we met up with some friends downtown and let loose. How cute did Britney look? I LOVE the outfit she is wearing!


Sunday, we started our morning at Seacoast Church then relaxed and watched football all afternoon. George came over and he and Michael took a nap together. It was the most adorable thing!

I hope your Monday is off to a great start!
LOVE, sje

4 comments:

  1. Love the Farmers Market in Marion Square. I went to Second Sunday on King this past weekend, if you haven't been you should!! Amazing!! You both look amazing-- adore her skirt!! Love the dog in the stroller! So cute.

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also LOVE Second Sunday and am so mad I forgot about it this month!

      Delete
  2. I miss the farmer's market there! It's hands down my favorite- get the Rewined candles if you haven't already! Seacoast was the church we went to before we moved too! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have two Rewinded candles at my house and bought another one. They are my favorite! That's awesome you went to Seacoast. My husband and I LOVE it there!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!