01 09 10

Friday, December 7, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Friday is here once again!

Before I get to today's flashback I wanted to share some pictures from last night. I went to The Alley for dinner to celebrate my friend's birthday and fell in LOVE with it. The Alley is a new restaurant downtown where you can eat & bowl. The food is by Home Team Kitchen and is fabulous. The chicken salad sandwich gets an A++! If you go and want to bowl, either reserve a lane or put your name on the list as soon as you get there. We made the mistake of eating first so the waiting list to bowl was a 11/2 hour long. We had a great time and if you live in Charleston you should definitely check it out! They have their own parking lot across from the restaurant which is a huge advantage in downtown Charleston. Let me know what you think about it when you go!




*Susannah and I trying to be "gangsta" and I clearly failed, ha*


Oh, do you iPhoner's know about the Voxer app? No? I didn't either until my friend, Liz, introduced me to it. You should check it out. Trust me, you'll LOVE it. 

Now, today's flashback is...


Rewinding a cassette tape!


Who remembers doing this? It's kind of weird to think that our children will have no clue what a cassette tape is; don't ya think? 

Have a great weekend, friends! 
LOVE, sje


2 comments:

  1. I heard about this place and it sounds awesome! Can't wait to check it out. They had me at Home Team.

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny with the old cassette tape- looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!