01 09 10

Friday, December 14, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Whew...this week has been busy! I LOVE that it is finally Friday.

First, do y'all have any holiday traditions that you look forward to each year? Growing up, my mom would make her delicious cut-out sugar cookies and my brother and I would decorate them with homemade icing. Last year, Michael and I spent Christmas with my family and it was the first year he and I decorated cookies together. Michael made a cookie to look like him and I made one with our monogram. He took a little more time on his :)




Last night, we decided to carry on the tradition of the sugar cookie decorating. Although, this year everything was store bought, not homemade (sorry, mom!). Also, as you can see below, we didn't take as much time on these cookies as we did on the cookies last year. A few were gone before they were decorated :)



So, keeping with the holiday themed post, today's flashback is...


Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's by N*Sync

Oh...a Christmas classic :)

Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

3 comments:

  1. I checked out your blog after seeing your comment to me, so cute! I love this post about cookies, I made my grandma's recipe before Thanksgiving and iced them. I didn't think about the monogram, that's adorable! I'm stealing this idea next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and I always bake Christmas cookies together at Christmastime and I can't wait to go home to CT and do exactly that next week. It's something that I always look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you use the new cookie cutters?

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!