01 09 10

Friday, December 21, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Well folks...the world didn't end today. DUH! People are crazy. Anyway, happy Friday! Unless I get a wild hair, today will be my last post until after Christmas. I am going to savor every moment I have with family and I hope you do as well. 

Happy first day of winter! It's only supposed to be in the 50's today which definitely feels like winter here in Charleston. I'm not a cold weather girl but I don't mind it around the holidays.

I'm sure y'all are dying to know what color I painted my nails...right? ha. 

The winning color was...

Excuse Moi! by OPI
I LOVE how it looks on my nails. It is fun and festive. A little bit of sparkle is perfect for Christmas. Heck, a little bit of sparkle is perfect any time of the year! What do you think? 


Today's flashback is...


Cabbage Patch Kids!


Did y'all grow up LOVING the cabbage patch dolls? I sure did. I had one of the dolls with brown hair and her name was Candace. I am pretty sure she was the one in yellow. I don't know if she came with the name Candace or if I named her that on my own. I LOVED her. I slept with her every night, ha. What is it about little girls and dolls? I wonder why we LOVED them so much? 

I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
LOVE, sje


2 comments:

  1. I love the nail color! Sparkles are a must during the holidays. I always wanted a cabbage patch kid, but sadly my mom wouldn't have it. I had tons of stuffed animals though, remember TY beanie babies? Yeah we were their biggest customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was slightly crazy about TY beanie babies as well!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!