01 09 10

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I LOVE painted nails

If you know me personally or have been reading for a while, you know that I LOVE painted nails. I truly believe that the color of your nails will alter the way you feel about yourself. For example, when I wear pink, I feel pretty and feminine. When I wear a dark color, I feel edgy and bold. You know what I mean? It's rare that I go more than a week or two without painting my nails. Since tomorrow night is our Christmas date night and we are headed out of town this weekend, I need to paint my nails tonight. Below are some colors I am trying to decide between:






Which color do you think I should choose? Do you have any other fun winter nail suggestions? 
LOVE, sje

5 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of Essie's Beyond Cozy--it looks polished (ha) and refined! The only tough part is getting the polish off ;) love these options! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that one... definitely in the running :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I especially love the first two! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!