01 09 10

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I LOVE surprise shopping trips

Friday night, Michael and I have our annual Christmas date night. Usually on this night, we exchange Christmas gifts, eat pizza, and watch a Christmas movie. This year, we are only exchanging stockings since we already purchased our new couches. We were throwing around different dinner idea's when Michael mentioned that we should go to Kaminsky's. I was sold. I LOVE Kaminsky's. It is the best dessert restaurant downtown...for sure. Then, he said the magical words, "You have a gift card to Forever so we can go there before Kaminsky's if you want." Sayyyyy whhhhhhhat?!?! Yes, please!

Christmas stocking exchange + Forever 21 + Kaminsky's...all with my hubby = best night ever! ha. Can you tell how excited I am?

Below are some items that I'm swooning over and will have to decide between:

Forever 21 wants

Forever 21
forever21.com



Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21 shirt
forever21.com


Forever 21 peplum top
forever21.com


Forever 21 lace skirt
forever21.com




Forever 21
forever21.com


Loafer
forever21.com



What would you choose?
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome! what a nice way to celebrate the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that's so sweet! Kaminsky's is where we went to celebrate our engagement, their chocolate cake is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!