01 09 10

Monday, December 17, 2012

I LOVE Weddings

First, my heart is breaking for the families in CT. I can not imagine the pain the community is feeling. I pray that they will cling tight to the Lord during this time. He is the one who will bring them the comfort and hope they need to make it through every minute of each day. I am confident that, one day, God will overcome the evil that exists in this world. God is good, all the time. Let's not forget that during a time where we all are questioning, "why?".

Second, I was honored to attend a beautiful wedding on Sunday. Here are some pictures of the fabulous event. Congrats Jenna & Tim!





They wrote their own vows which made it obvious how strong their LOVE is for one another.




Praying together before their first kiss. 







Jenna & Tim left the ceremony dancing to the song, "I like to move it, move it" - I LOVED this.














Have a great week-before-Christmas!
LOVE, sje

6 comments:

  1. This wedding looks so beautiful! The bride's dress was really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her dress was even prettier in person...She was stunning!

      Delete
    2. Jenna your so beautiful, proud of you girlie. :)

      Delete
  2. awesome pics! she was such a beautiful bride!! smiling the WHOLE time and was glowing...w/ happiness of course! not glowing for another reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wedding! Gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute was their dance out of the ceremony! What a fun couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!