01 09 10

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I LOVE Balsamic Vinegar Chicken

When I first saw this recipe on Amazing Pinterest World Blog, I knew I had to try it. Not only did I already have most of the ingredients in my refrigerator or pantry, I also LOVED everything in the recipe. I made this dish last night and hubs and I fell in LOVE with it. It was so easy to make and extremely delicious. It will become one that I make frequently!



Balsamic Vinegar Chicken


Ingredients: 
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 – 5 garlic cloves
1 cup fresh basil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 package of cherry or grape tomatoes
1/2 red onion sliced

Preparation: 
Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Brown the chicken breasts in a pan. In a blender place the garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, water and pulse until pureed.

Place the browned chicken breasts in a pyrex and cover with the basil, garlic mixture. Top with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
*I added a sprinkle of feta cheese to the top of the dish and definitely recommend you doing this if you like feta*



Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think of it!
LOVE, sje

5 comments:

  1. That looks SO good!! Will def be adding the feta! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm sounds yummy, can't wait to try it some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I pinned something similar to this on my pinterest board, I might just have to add this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!