01 09 10

Friday, January 11, 2013

I LOVE Flashback Friday

Whew...we made it! It's finally Friday. Finally! Anyone else feel this way?

Have you ever cooked something for dinner and honestly thought that it turned out better than what you could have bought at a restaurant? That happened to me last night. I had some left over meat and vegetables from the night before and decided to make a homemade calzone with the dough I had in the freezer. Michael and I each ate half and were full by the time we were finished. It was so delicious; I had to share it with y'all!



Heat oven to 425.
Spread dough into a circle on a baking stone. 
Top one side with desired ingredients. 
Fold opposite side over the ingredients and close the edges. 
Top with Parmesan cheese (optional).
Bake for 18 minutes. 



Now, today's flashback is...



Monopoly!


I know that Monopoly isn't really a flashback since it is still around, although, I figured I would highlight the old board since it has, and will, change. What do y'all think about them replacing one of the old tokens? I don't have an opinion on the change...I actually don't really care. I will admit that all this Monopoly talk has made me want to play the game!

Have a great weekend, friends. It's supposed to be beautiful here and I plan on taking full advantage of the warmer weather!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!