01 09 10

Friday, January 18, 2013

I LOVE Friday Fancies

Yes, you read that correctly...Friday Fancies. No more Flashback Friday. Why you may ask? I am bored with it! It is the post that gets the least amount of views so I figured y'all would be okay without it too. I never want to post something "just because" so I am doing away with Flashback Friday. Who knows, it may pop up here and there but it won't be a weekly thing.

Why Friday Fancies? Long Distance Loving has become one of my favorite blogs to read and she does a link up called Friday Fancies. I noticed that I looked forward to this post each week so I decided to join along with her and do my own Friday Fancies. Each week will have a different theme so it'll be something new every Friday. Hope you enjoy!

Today's Friday Fancies: Outfit Crush

Michael and I are headed to San Francisco & Napa Valley in February and I am already beginning to plan out my outfits. I saw this outfit on Pinterest and fell in LOVE with it. Below is how I would recreate this outfit crush:




Friday Fancie - Outfit Crush


Oh, and this entire outfit is under $100 - score! If it makes it's way into my suitcase, I'll be sure to let you know!

 Have a great weekend, friends!
 LOVE, sje

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I love how everything can be found at Forever 21 for cheap!
    Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I am all about inexpensive clothing!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Following you back =)

      Shia

      Delete
  2. oh i love this!
    and i have been looking for new boots!
    and i love that they are in my price range!!!!

    happy friday

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those boots are also available in black and grey - they are so cute!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! That skirt is beyond cute, especially paired with a chic sweater and boots. Love!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!