01 09 10

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I LOVE Nicholas Sparks

Nicholas Sparks has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I LOVE story lines that make me think they could happen in real life. I first fell in LOVE with the movie, The Notebook. After that, I cried my eyes out watching, The Last Song. As soon as I heard that his book, The Lucky One, was going to be made into a movie I decided that I wanted to read the book first. Good idea or bad idea? I'm not sure. I realized there is absolute truth to the saying, "The book is always better than the movie." Currently I am reading, Safe Haven, which is coming to theaters in February. I have already fallen in LOVE with this book and am excited to see the movie. Hopefully, it'll be more like the book then The Lucky One turned out to be.



Anyway, with all of that being said...I have fallen in LOVE with his books. I fully intend on buying and reading all of his books, as well as, watching the movies.

Do you LOVE Nicholas Sparks as much as I do?

LOVE, sje

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Nicholas Sparks! I just got The Notebook and Dear John on bluray for Christmas and already have The Last Song on DVD. Good to know that Safe Haven is coming out as a movie, I'll have to go read it! I have also read Nights in Rodanthe, The Lucky One, The Wedding, The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, and The Choice. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicholas Sparks! The Notebook was such a good book!!

    Xo-L
    brunchwithlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Nicholas Sparks! I'd recommend At First Sight, and the The Rescue to add to your list! Love your blog BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will absolutely add those! It's going to be hard to choose what to read next! Thanks!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!