01 09 10

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I LOVE picture recaps

Warning: Picture heavy post! :)

Like I said before, we had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the holiday in Boone and had a blast. Christmas always goes by way to quickly...don't ya think?


Tucker riding to Boone. 

Boone friends gather on Christmas Eve. 

Family on Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve dinner.

Michael and I Christmas morning.

Michael & our sweet nephews. 
 


New Year's Eve was also a great time. We had a group of friends come to Charleston to ring in 2013. We made a low country boil before heading downtown.








Now, back to reality! I do LOVE the holiday's but I am ready to get back into my normal schedule. Have a great finish to the week!

LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Lowcountry Boils are some of favorite parties! Love the NYE outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!