01 09 10

Friday, February 1, 2013

I LOVE Friday Fancies

This week has been cray-cray-crazy. Sorry for the lack of posts but get excited because it is Friday! Friday means Friday Fancies...whoo hoo!

Today's Friday Fancies with Long Distance Loving:

Hit the Slopes! We were told to pull together your best après-ski outfit for a cozy night out on the town. I am all about comfort when it comes to clothing so I picked out the most comfortable, fashionable clothing for a cold night out.

The fleece lined leggings from Anthropologie are simply amazing. Buy them now if you don't have them already.

I LOVE the pairing of bold pieces (gold studs) with feminine touches (pink sweater & purse).

And once again, my LOVE for pink & black made itself known. I promise I didn't plan on a pink & black outfit!

Anyway, here is my Friday Fancie - Hit the Slopes!


Friday Fancies - Hit the Slopes


Graphic top
boohoo.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Fleece lined legging
anthropologie.com



Chloé leather handbag
forwardforward.com


Rare London hat
$16 - rarelondon.com



Who are y'all cheering for on Sunday, 49er's or Ravens? I'll be wearing a 49er's sweatshirt (that I bought for our San Fran trip) but will be cheering for the Ravens. I'm a Panthers fan so I really don't care who wins :) 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Great Post:) I love the boots and bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with all things pink. I don't really care who wins the game either, Greg and I are Panthers (Cam Newton!!) fans too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!