01 09 10

Friday, February 8, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

It's Friday which means I am linking up with Allison at Long Distance Loving with today's Friday's fancies.

I'll be in San Francisco next Friday so I am going to include next Friday's fancies as well. Enjoy!

Today's theme: Lovely Layers! 

This theme was easy-peasy for me because I LOVE to layer, especially in cold weather. In my opinion, a cardigan is one of the best buys because you can wear it many different ways.



Lovely Layers



Forever 21 top
forever21.com



Forever 21 cotton bra
forever21.com




Tinley road
piperlime.gap.com


Chain link necklace
francescas.com






Next week's Friday's Fancies: Red + Pink!

I'm not a fan of pairing red and pink because, more times than not, it comes across as cheesy. Although, if you wear it correctly, you will look completely chic. The trick to wearing red and pink is to highlight one color and accessorize with the other. Also, make sure the shades of red and pink complement each other rather than compete with each other. So, if I were to pair these colors, this is how I would wear them:



Red + Pink


Forever 21
forever21.com


Burberry coat
bloomingdales.com



Jessica mcclintock
zappos.com


Stone jewelry
francescas.com


Forever 21
forever21.com




Hope y'all have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

5 comments:

  1. jcrew cardigans are the best :)

    love the red+pink look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red + Pink is hard to pull off so thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great outfits! Loving the pops color and that trench from the 1st outfit! Gorgeous pink dress ... a v day must have!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!!!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so good to include both--I'll be sure to add your link again with the new image next week! have fun in SF! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't expect you to do that but I would LOVE for you to! You're awesome!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!