01 09 10

Friday, February 22, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

Did y'all begin to think that I didn't make it back from Cali? Sorry for the lack of posts. I've had a full week and haven't had much time to sit down and write. Also, I want to share our pictures with y'all and need to get them all on the computer before I start posting them. I promise I'll tell you all about our amazing trip!

Today's Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving: Red Carpet Ready

I had so much fun putting together my red carpet look. If I was actually able to walk the red carpet I would LOVE to wear the look below. Isn't the panther ring fabulous?!?!


Friday's Fancies: Red Carpet Ready



Forever new
$41 - forevernew.com.au



Jimmy Choo high heel shoes
tooklookbook.com


Cartier art deco jewelry
christies.com


Chanel beauty product
temptalia.com


Have a wonderful weekend!
LOVE, sje

14 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn and I were just talking about you and how she's going to see you this weekend. Can't wait to see pics from your trip! Love the red carpet look - I keep hearing about emerald being the color of the season. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did hang out this weekend and had so much fun! I still think all 3 of us need to get together soon!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I can't wait to pick out my outfit for the Submarine Ball, it will be here before I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I fell in LOVE with it the moment I saw it.

      Delete
  4. I have been loving emerald lately and that dress is killer! Cannot WAIT to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE emerald too! I'll be posting about my trip today! Finally...right?! ha.

      Delete
  5. Love this! Love the color of that gown!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great weekend and hope you did too!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous color combo!

    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the emerald this season and chose that same Oscar dress for my post today too! Great combo with the black!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I'll be sure to check out your post :)

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!