01 09 10

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I LOVE Rain Jackets

Actually, I am more of an umbrella girl but this post is about rain jackets so I figured that should be the title. 

We are headed to San Francisco & Napa Valley next week and the one thing people have told me to pack is a rain jacket. I am praying hard, crossing my fingers & toes, and wishing on every star that it doesn't rain while we are there (at least not during the day). Like I mentioned above, I am an umbrella girl. I carry my cute umbrella with me every single day because I never want to be caught without it. I have one rain jacket. It's more of a trendy jacket then a rain jacket. Plus, it doesn't have a hood which means it serves no purpose because I am still using my umbrella to stay dry.

So...I need your advice! What is your favorite type of rain jacket? Do you prefer the sporty look or the trench coat look? What is the best rain jacket you've ever had?

Here are a few that I like:


Rain jackets




Hope y'all are having a great Friday Eve!
 LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like the sporty look better for rain. I love that hot pink NorthFace one. Let me know what you end up getting...I need to get myself a good rain jacket too! It would come in handy on a day like today.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!