01 09 10

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I LOVE Tuesday thoughts

Hi friends! This will be my last post for the week since hubs and I are leaving for San Francisco/Napa Valley tomorrow. Oh, man. I can not {repeat, can not} wait!

I've been thinking about a few different posts to write but since I won't be posting the rest of the week I figured I would put my thoughts together in one post. Hence, Tuesday thoughts.

~ GNC's Lean Shake 25:

I consider myself a healthy person. I work out regularly and try my best to eat healthy (with a few weekend cheats). Although, I get on health/diet kicks every now and then. I have a hard time explaining why I do this, I just do. Anyway, the past 2 weeks I did a meal replacement diet with the Lean Shake 25 (French Vanilla flavor) from GNC. I am not kidding when I tell you that I really LOVED these shakes. They seriously were delicious! For breakfast and lunch, I would mix two scoops of the mix, milk, and a 1/2 cup of frozen fruit. For a snack, I would eat an apple. For dinner, I would eat whatever I wanted (as long as it was healthy). I continued my regular work out routine. I don't weigh myself so I don't know if I lost any weight but I felt great and wasn't hungry in between shakes. I would definitely recommend using this mix if you want to do a meal replacement diet!

~ Tucker decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a little early this year: 




~ Ear wax candles from Earth Fare. Have you ever used these? It's fun and gross all wrapped up into one product that I LOVE to use. I burned a set last night and my ears feel so much cleaner. You definitely should try them out!

Alrighty...have a great week!
I'll be back next week with lots of pictures from our trip. 
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. I've had the chocolate version of that exact shake and they are delish! I would mix mine with light vanilla soy milk instead of water and it was seriously like a delicious chocolate milkshake. I would also recommend them :)

    Love the doggie sweater, too! Have a blast on your Cali trip, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!