01 09 10

Monday, February 25, 2013

I LOVE Vacation


As you all know, hubs and I took a vacation to San Francisco & Napa Valley and I absolutely LOVED every minute of it. We packed all of our activities into 4 days and we were able to see everything we wanted to see. Instead of putting the entire vacation in one post, I figured I would write about each day separately. There is a lot to show and I don't want y'all to get bored/overwhelmed. For those of you who will be traveling there in the future, I've included some advice as well...enjoy!

We flew into San Francisco on Wednesday night and checked into our hotel:


This hotel was no where near the Bay Bridge...just sayin'. We booked a room here because it was close to our car rental place and it received good reviews on Trip Adviser. This was a mistake. Do not stay here...trust me. Clearly, we were in no harm but I didn't sleep at all that night (even though I stacked the chairs up in front of the door). Ha...it's become somewhat of a funny story looking back on it! 

Once we checked in, we ran walked to a nearby Irish Pub which turned out to be delicious. It was small, loud, and had huge portions. Exactly what an Irish Pub should be! (This picture was taken the next day). 



Thursday morning, we woke up and walked to a nearby Starbucks (which turned out to be a great location to people watch). Later, we picked up our car and were on our way to Napa Valley. We LOVED that red Toyota!


Next Post: Napa Valley, Day 1

LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ryan went to SF almost two years ago. He stayed at a place that looked good from the front, in the daytime, but don't turn down the alleyway next to the hotel, ever. He loved it there, but now knows where not to go for the next time.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! That sounds exactly like the Bay Bridge Inn!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!