01 09 10

Monday, February 4, 2013

I LOVE the weekend recap

Did everyone have a great week? Did your favorite team win the Super Bowl? I LOVED Beyonce's halftime show and I'm definitely ready for Destiny's Child to come out with some new music!

Here's my weekend recap:

Friday night was spent with my bestie:



Saturday, I got to hangout with 2 of my favorite kids:



Sunday, I wore my 49ers sweatshirt all day. This was pretty interesting given the fact that I don't care a thing about the 49ers. I am just super excited about our San Francisco trip coming up that I thought it would be fun to wear the sweatshirt. I kept having to tell people I am a Panther's fan (but we all know how far they made it, ha). I got some pretty unusual looks.



We watched the Super Bowl with friends and had a great time. Congrats to the Ravens!




Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!