01 09 10

Monday, March 4, 2013

I LOVE Black & White

I don't know about you but I am ready for spring! I'm longing for warm weather and warm weather clothing. Bright colors are a must-have for spring but this year black & white is sticking around. Black & white combinations are popping up all over the runways and fashion empires. I, for one, am thrilled about this! Black & white is classic and looks great on everyone. It is a color combination that will look great at any occasion. Black & white will never go out of style!

Here are some fun ways to wear black & white this spring:


Black and White


Astr lace dress
nordstrom.com


Floral dress
$38 - newlook.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Loft jacket
loft.com



Banana republic
bananarepublic.gap.com


Melissa Odabash panama hat
matchesfashion.com


Kate spade
katespade.com




Will you wear black & white this spring?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Love both of those dresses!

    I pretty much only wear black and white, I am loving this trend!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!